The "I'm Feeling Lucky" button is one of the very few things that stand out on Google's minimalistic homepage. It automatically takes you to the first search result and it's helpful for navigational queries, when there's a single good result
 
 
type "GOOGLE GRAVITY" and then click "IM FEELING LUCKY" on Google, the entire page will lose its gravity and you get to play with it. Try it!

Categories:

6 Responses so far.

  1. i tried Google underwater and I think I got a virus now my computer doesn't work so your stupid

  2. google gravity are themes of google. These themes are just for fun. As google wants to provide best user experience, google gravity themes are created. If you are bored of searching on google. Then u can checkout these themes. Moreover, u can even set them as ur homepage. These themes are created by third party sites. There are many themes like google anti gravity, underwater theme. In these themes the google search will break into pieces or fell down into water creating a challenge for u to search on google. Checkout these themes below.

    Joseph Donahue

  3. Okay after you do all those tricks how do you get Google back to normal again?
    CrazyAsk

  4. Lol he says on Google gravity Google has lost his gravity and I don't think that's how physics works... When he typed it in and it fell down isn't that gaining gravity? hmm I need to check again...
    Harold Burton

  5. HOW TO GET BACK THE NORMAL GOOGLE HOME PAGE?
    Holly Hooper

  6. Anonymous says:

    it works for me in both Firefox and Safari, of course, that depends on what you mean by "it works." I couldn't use it as a search engine, so I don't know how someone got here from there, but it did live up to its name.
    Paul Brown

Leave a Reply